- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Oral Care is a powerful blend of natural, nutrient-rich herbs traditionally used to help maintain oral health. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Cinnamon: Parts used: Bark - Certified Organic - Country of Origin:
Folk healers have used cinnamon bark for various purposes as part of traditional medicine for ages. Cinnamon bark is still widely used as a remedy respiratory ailments.
Cloves: Parts used: Flower Buds - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Cloves are widely spread in Sri Lanka and folk healers have used tinctures of this plant to ease with toothache pains.
Lavender: Parts used: Flowers - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: France
Lavender has been used for centuries to promote overall health and wellness due to a great number of beneficial chemical compounds. Lavender is a strong immune-modulating properties and has been used in different cultures to cope with various dental problems.
Eucalyptus: Parts used: Leaf-Certified Organic- Country of Origin: India
Eucalyptus is native to Australia and is rich in beneficial compounds, most noteably alpha-pinene, a terpene known its anti-inflammatory effect. Eucalyptus has traditionally been used to maintain oral health.
Peppermint: Parts used: Leaf-Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Peppermint is famous for its soothing abilities. European folk healers used tinctures and teas made of peppermint to improve health. Peppermint has also been used in Chinese and Japanese medicine for centuries for its ability to reduce the effects of headaches.
Thyme: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Turkey.
Thyme has traditionally been used by ancient European folk healers as an antiseptic. Its chemical composition aids in the relief of many maladies especially dental ailments.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
My son has struggled for years with sensitive gums and likely because I have as well. We are both taking this mix and feeling the effects. My gums do not bleed as much when I brush and he is also saying he feels less sensitivity.