- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Bronchial Virus Care is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote healthy lung function. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Echinacea: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Echinacea contains high levels of chemical compounds that has been used to boost immunity. Echinacea root has been used by Native Americans for centuries to help alleviate respiratory system problems.
Garlic: Parts used: Bulb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Garlic is high in antioxidant enzymes as well as other beneficial chemical compounds known for inhibiting bacteria. Garlic possesses strong anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and may promote healthy a respiratory system.
Umckaloabo: Parts used: Root - Wildcrafted - Country of Origin: Lesotho
Umckaloabo has traditionally been used for many ailments. Folk healers also have used it as an analgesic and it is believed to be useful against various respiratory ailments.
Cayenne: Parts used: Pepper-Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Cayenne can be found in North America. It contains beta-carotene, vitamin C and Calcium. Cayenne is best known for having analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, making it an important part of traditional medicine.
Astragalus: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: China
Astragalus is an herb that has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries. It is believed to prolong life and treat a wide variety of ailments. We have put it in our formula for its reported benefits on respiratory health.
Eleuthero: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Russia
Eleuthero is a small but powerful root native to the southeastern Russian forests of Siberia. The root is and very popular throughout China, Japan and Korea. Eleuthero has been traditionally used around the world as an adaptogen.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
This extract really helps me get rid of that horrible stuffy feeling and when I feel a cold coming on I take it right away along with my vitamin C supplement. I gave you yet another good review and you have my vote of confidence still.