- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Fungus Care is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote anti-fungal effect. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Black Walnut: Parts used: Hull - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Black Walnut has been used by traditional Native American herbalists for centuries as a tonic for the digestive system. Black walnut is rich in vitamin C, fatty acids, tannins, as well as several minerals and protein, making it an effective treatment for various skin issues. Black Walnut can be applied topically as well as taking internally.
Licorice: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: South Africa
The name “Licorice” comes from the Greek word “glycyrrhiza” which means “sweet root.” It is rich in useful compounds and has a long history in Traditional Chinese Medicine for a number of purposes, especially throat ailments.
Garlic: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Garlic contains a large amount of antioxidants and other beneficial chemical compounds. Garlic was used as an antiseptic during the first World War by surgeons because it contains compounds that help the body fight germs and is a powerful analgesic.
Chamomile: Parts used: Flower - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Egypt
Chamomile has a long history of being used as a therapeutic plant. It was esteemed by the Egyptians who have used it for its healing abilities. They believed that Chamomile battles infections and have used it as part of various tinctures.
Cloves: Parts used: Flower Buds - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Cloves are widely spread throughout Sri Lanka. Traditionally, folk healers have used tinctures of cloves to cope with various harmful bacteria.
Cedar Leaf: Parts used: Leaf - Wildcrafted - Country of Origin: USA
Cedar, commonly used by American folk healers, contains a number of useful nutrients. Cedar has been believed to be beneficial for urinary system health.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
In just three weeks I started to notice the difference. Your inventory is impressive also so I look through it.