- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Liver Fortitude is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote a healthy liver. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Milk Thistle: Parts used: Seed - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Poland
Milk Thistle is commonly found in Asia and Europe and contains beneficial nutrients which can have a positive effect on liver health.
Chicory: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Chicory has been used in traditional ancient Egyptian medicine for thousands of years and is has been used to detoxify the liver. Chicory has also been used for the digestive system, as a moderate laxative and to promote weight loss. In the the 19th century, chicory became a popular addition to coffee.
Turmeric Root: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Turmeric’s use was first recorded more than 2,500 years ago and is one of the most commonly used herbs in herbal medicine today. Turmeric is high in curcumin and rich in vitamins and minerals and has been used as an overall tonic and detoxifier.
Yellow Dock: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Poland
Yellow dock root is high in glycosides which are known to help protect the liver. Yellow dock is a great source of various nutrients including vitamins A and C as well as iron and potassium. Yellow Dock is also known for its tonic properties and has been used as a laxative.
Boldo: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Peru
Boldo has a long history in traditional medicine for addressing gastrointestinal problems. Boldo leaves have been used as a laxative, to address mild gastrointestinal spasms and to promote overall liver health.
Oregon Grape: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Oregon grape is commonly found and in North America and contains berberine, a bioactive compound that has positive effects on liver and kidney health.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
The extract for me is more preventative than anything else. I was happy to read that you guys make sure this stuff is completely natural. Really a well done job on items much needed by people.