- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Thyroid Secret is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote thyroid health. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Passionflower: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Italy
Passion Flower is mainly known for its ability to calm the nervous system during stressful situations. It is rich in powerful antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Passion Flower leaves have been used by herbalists to improve mood and to treat physical symptoms brought on by stress and anxiety.
Lavender: Parts used: Flowers - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: France
Lavender has traditionally been used for centuries to promote overall health and wellness. Lavender flowers are rich in various nutrients including calcium and terpenes. Lavender has been used for thyroid health because of its reported ability to inhibit the effects of androgen and increase the production of estrogen.
Ashwagandha: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Ashwagandha, or Indian Ginseng, has been used for more than 2,500 years to promote health and wellness. Ashwagandha root contains beneficial flavonoids, vitamins and minerals and may improve thyroid levels. The root is also a powerful adaptogen.
Valerian: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Valerian, commonly used by folk healers in Europe, contains important chemical compounds which create a powerful overall health effect. Moreover, Valerian root contains nutrients which help soothe the nerves and calm the body. Because sleep can be difficult to come by with an overactive thyroid, valerian root is an important part of our formula.
Lemon Balm: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Being a well-known herb in European medicine, Lemon Balm is rich in beneficial chemical compounds that help support thyroid health.
Brahmi: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Brahmi has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine in India for thousands of year as a tonic for the body and mind. Brahmi herb has been used to prevent stress and anxiety and promote healthy cognitive functions. Brahmi is also known to promote absorption of iodine into the thyroid which is essential for thyroid health.
Chamomile: Parts used: Flower - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Egypt
Chamomile has a long history of being used as a therapeutic plant. Ancient Egyptians used chamomile flowers for their healing abilities. Ancient Egyptians even offered chamomile to their gods. Chamomile has been used to aid in digestion and to balance thyroid levels.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
This combination of herbs does exactly what I expected it would do which was to help ease my anxiety which I know comes from a hormonal imbalance that I have suffered from since I was little. I am putting this on my list for my next purchase because no doubt that I will need more.