- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Tribal Parasite Purge is a blend of natural herbs crafted to promote the health of intestinal tract. Let’s take a closer look at the herbs we have used to craft this synergistic blend.
Cranberry: Parts used: Berry - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Cranberries have been used for centuries to reduce the effect of urinary tract infections and to cleanse the kidneys. Cranberries are also considered a powerful analgesic because they contains large amount of beneficial chemical compounds.
Garlic: Parts used: Bulb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Garlic contains a large amount of antioxidants and other beneficial chemical compounds. Garlic is known as an analgesic and an antiseptic and is used to promote large intestine health.
Black Walnut: Parts used: Hull - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Traditional Native American herbalists used Black Walnut for centuries as a tonic for the digestive system. Black Walnut is rich in vitamin C, fatty acids, tannins, as well as minerals and protein, making it an effective treatment for various skin issues. Black Walnut widely is used to cope with various intestinal problems.
Osha: Parts used: Root - Wildcrafted - Country of Origin: USA
Osha contains a number of nutrients such as camphor, ferulic acid, mucilage and saponins. Osha has been traditionally used by Native Americans as a treatment for digestive system diseases and is still used as a natural decongestant.
Wormwood: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Wormwood grows in Europe, Asia, and North America and is well known as a powerful antioxidant. Wormwood is rich in phenolic compounds, acetic acid and beta carotene. Warmwood can promote healing with various stomach disorders and is an essential part of our formula.
Pumpkin: Parts used: Seed - Wildcrafted - Country of Origin: USA
Pumpkin seeds are extremely nutritious containing omega 3 and 6, phytosterols, vitamins C, B1, amino acids and zinc. Native American healers have used pumpkin to promote overall health and wellness and to help with digestive disorders.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
This is slowly becoming one of my go-to detox products. It is a lot more simple to just add a few drops to my drinks than anything else I have tried before.